TeSP - Gestão Administrativa de Recursos Humanos
3 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 S
- Margarida Sofia de Freitas Oliveira
Understand the importance of socialization and an adequate program host; Participate in the development of host programs and integration, appropriate to the company and the candidate's role to recruit.
- Socialization Concept
- Organization and job
- The role of the host
- What information to give and when
- Who should participate in host
- Host programs
- Useful tools
- Hosting Costs
- The function, the techniques involved and the people related work
- Critical reflection on the work and its role in the Organization
- Evaluation of the results
- The most common errors and their impact
- Practical group or individual work, with oral presentation: 50%
- Frequency: 50%
Students who have a grade equal to or greater than 9.5 points in all assessment elements are approved and exempted from examination.
Assessment by exam: written test (100%)
- Silva, V. e Reis, F. (2014). Capital Humano. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Checkel, J. (2007). International Institutions and Socialization in Europe. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Socialization Tactics and Newcomer Information Acquisition.(2002, 1 de dezembro). Internacional Journal of Selection and Assessment, pp. 48-61.
- The Implications of Socialization and Integration in Supply Chain Management.(2006, 1 de setembro). Journal of Operations Management, pp. 604-620.
Method of interaction
The teaching methodology embodies theoretical-practical classes. Emphasis is given to expository methods for presentation of theoretical and participatory frameworks with analysis and resolution of exercises and case studies.
Software used in class