Applied Research Methodology
Master's degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products
10 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 75,0 S
Acquisition of instrumental, interpersonal and systemic skills in research methods applied to the development of cultural tourism products.
1. Reviews of scientific methodology.
2. Portfolio: concept, objectives, organization, development, and assessment 3. Dissertation, Project and Internship of the master?s degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products
3.1. Theme selection and development
4. The research process: objectives, phases, tools and results. Research modes.
5. Organisation and disclosure of research results....
Continuous assessment based on class attendance: written test, coursework and exam. 50% test/exam (theoretical), 50% thematic assignment (practical).
Minimum pass grade: 10/20
- Azevedo, A. e Azevedo, C. (2004). Metodologia Científica - Contributos práticos para a elaboração de ttrabalhos académicos.. Lisboa: Universidade Católica Editora
- Castro, A. (2001). Teoria do Conhecimento Científico. Lisboa: Instituto Piaget
- Carlos, C. (2005). Normas para Apresentação de Trabalhos Científicos. Lisboa: Editorial Presença
- Quivy, R. e Campenhoudt, L. (2008). Manual de Investigação em Ciências Sociais . Lisboa: Lisboa
Method of interaction
Presentation and experimental method with research, literature review and field trips. Individual or group assignments.
Software used in class