Master's Degree in Archaeological Techniques
ECTS; º Ano, , 0,0 T + 0,0 PL + 0,0 TP + 0,0 P + 0,0 TC + 0,0 S + 0,0 E + 0,0 OT + 0,0 O
A2 Level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Make the students aware of the need of the acquisition and improvement of a set of skills, both linguistic and sociocultural levels, within the English-speaking cultures to use it in a process of different communicative situations.
- A World of many Languages
- The World of Technology
- The Media and Global Communication
- Young People in the Global Era
- A test subordinated to the Program Contents = 80%;
- Continuous assessment, including exercises and class participation ( written and oral components) and attendance = 20%;
- Redston, C. e Warwick, L. e Young, A. e Clementson, T. (2008). Face2face Intermediate. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical lessons where the students are asked to do exercises concerning the following skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing with implicit grammar.
Software used in class