Tourism Feasibility Studies
Master's degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 TP
- Éricka Maria Costa de Amorim
On completion of the course students will be able to solve problems related with the development of a tourism project, be familiar with the procedures associated with the development of a tourism project and be able to create and communicate a viable business plan.
1. From the idea to business
2. From business to business plan
3. Business strategy
4. Product/service design
5. Strategic analysis and diagnosis
6. Markets and positioning
7. The investment plan
8. The operation plan
9. Economic-financial study
10. Draw up and communicate a business plan.
Project work (75%)
Public presentation of the Project work (25%)
- Barros, H. (2005). Análise de projetos de Investimento. (Vol. --). (pp. -----). Lisboa: Edições Silabo
- Osterwalder, A. (2011). Criar Modelos de Negócio. (Vol. --). (pp. -----). Lisboa: Dom Quixote
Method of interaction
Lectures including simulation of real businesses.
Software used in class