Applied Research Methodology
Master's degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products
10 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 75,0 S
- Luís Manuel Mota dos Santos Figueira
Acquisition of instrumental, interpersonal and systemic skills in research methods applied to the development of cultural tourism products.
1. Reviews of scientific methodology.
2. Portfolio: concept, objectives, organization, development, and assessment 3. Dissertation, Project and Internship of the master?s degree in Development of Cultural Tourism Products
3.1. Theme selection and development
4. The research process: objectives, phases, tools and results. Research modes.
5. Organisation and disclosure of research results....
Continuous assessment based on class attendance: written test, coursework and exam. 50% test / exam (theoretical), 50% thematic work (practical).
Minimum pass grade: 10/20
- Carlos, C. (2005). Normas para Apresentação de Trabalhos Científicos. Lisboa: Editorial Presença
- Castro, A. (2001). Teoria do Conhecimento Científico. Lisboa: Instituto Piaget
- Azevedo, C. e Azevedo, A. (2004). Metodologia Científica - Contributos práticos para a elaboração de ttrabalhos académicos.. Lisboa: Universidade Católica Editora
Method of interaction
Presentation and experimental method with research, literature review and field trips. Individual or team assignments.
Software used in class