5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
An overview as complete as possible of the legal discipline of business and economic activities of their respective agents, as well as legal acts developed in this area.
I - Introduction;
II - Commercial transactions;
III - General rules of commercial transactions;
IV - The subject of business;
V - The Merchant Organisation;
VI - Company protection;
VII - Insolvency, Bankrupcy and Corporate Restructuring;
VIII - Commercial Contracts;
IX - Securities;
X - Commercial Companies.
Two midterm tests with a pass mark of 10/20. Students qualified to take the (written) exam must get a minimum of 10/20 to pass. The minimum mark of 10/20 is also required to achieve a pass in the resit.
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Coimbra: Almedina
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial - Das Sociedades Comerciais. (Vol. II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pupo Correia, M. (2013). Direito Comercial. Lisboa: Ediforum
- Cordeiro, M. (2012). Manual de Direito Comercial. Coimbra: Almedina
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes including problem solving.
Software used in class