Engenharia Electrotécnica e de Computadores
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 28,0 T + 14,0 PL + 28,0 TP + 5,0 OT
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
Skills to be developed: Select electric cutoff and protection equipments; design and dimension electrical pipelines and protections for people and equipments; Design and dimension transformation stations and switchboards; Design interior lighting and security.
Diagrams and symbols.
Electrical pipelines : types, conductors and electric cables, pipelines, conditions of assemblage; sizing.
Low voltage electrical apparatus: control, cutoff, maneuver, selection.
Overcurrents: overloads and faults, calculation.
Transformer stations and power switchboards and control.
Interior lighting and safety: project.
Basics of ITED Regulations
Continuous assessment through practical work to be undertaken during the semester (30%) and written examination to be held in the regular assessment season (70%).
- Pinto, V. (1999). Guia Técnico MG-Calc. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Merlin-Gerin
- Solidal, S. (2005). Guia Técnico Solidal. (Vol. 1). L: Solidal Condutores Eléctricos, S.A.
- Regulamento, R. (1997). Regulamento de Segurança de Subestações, Postos de Transformação e de Seccionamento. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: DR
- Morais, J. (2006). Guia Técnico das Instalações Eléctricas. (Vol. 1). Portugal: Certiel
Method of interaction
Lectures and problem-solving classes
Software used in class