5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 PL + 4,0 OT
- Luís Miguel Ferreira Nunes
An overview of digital marketing and the challenges it places in the era of Web 2.0 and 3.0. Students should be able to interpret, plan and implement communication and digital marketing actions as part of on and offline communication plans.
Introduction and definitions.
Evaluation and control.
Mid-term assessment: written coursework (40%) and test (60%).
=/> 10 grade points: exemption from final assessment (except if one of the marks is < 7).
Final assessment written test (100%)
- CARRERA, F. (2014). Marketing Digital na versão 2.0. Lisboa: Edições Silabo
- DIONISIO, P. (2009). B Mercator. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
- CHARLESWORTH, A. (2010). A revolução digital. Lisboa: Livraria Civilização Editora
- RYAN, D. (2014). Understanding Digital Marketing. London: KOGAN PAGE LTD
Method of interaction
Theoretical/practical classes including problem-solving.
Software used in class