[CEM] Estratégias de Marketing
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 PL + 4,0 OT
- Joana Conceição dos Santos
Introdução ao Marketing.
Acquire skills of analysis and strategic thinking on Mkt planning and management ; acquire skills of interpretation and implementation on Mkt strategy ; be able to independently articulate a strategic guideline.
1. Conceptual Approach
The Evolution of Marketing Concept
Marketing as a philosophy of the company
B2B vs. B2C
Commercial Marketing vs. Nonprofit
2. How to structure a Marketing Department
3. Building a Brand
The importance of Brand Identity
Brandkey Vision and Brand Book
4. Marketing Strategy
Analysis of the Environment
The Decision Making
Marketing mix definition
5. Briefing: importance and how to do it.
6. The Importance of Planning
Planning as half way to success
How to Plan
Controling the Plan
7. Strategy Evaluation
Evaluation: the key to success
Hoe failing is important
Written work with oral presentation 40% of final assessment. Test 60%. In other aspects of the evaluation will apply the provisions of the ESTA regulation.
- Dionísio, P. e Joaquim, V. e Jacques, L. e Julien, L. (2015). Mercator da Língua Portuguesa. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
- Kotler, P. (2009). Marketing Management. Inglaterra: Prentice Hall
- Malcom, M. (2008). On Marketing Planning. Londres: Kogan Page
- Pedro, C. (2005). Estratégias de Marketing - colectânea de casos portugueses. Lisboa: Escolar Editora
Method of interaction
Theorical and practical lessons, where work will be developed to exercise the knowledge acquired.
Software used in class