7 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 PL + 45,0 TP + 5,50 OT
- Hália Filipa da Costa Santos
Approval of Journalistic Genre subject.
- To learn theoretical foundations and understand the main current journalistic issues.
- To develop writing abilities in reporting and interviewing
- To organise a public event do discuss Journalistic issues.
Current journalistic affairs: discussion and analysis of specific cases.
Reporting and interviewing for written supports, including the LabNewspaper and Local Media.
How to organise a public event about Journalism.
- Journalistic content produced in classroom (40%)
- Journalistic Interview (15%)
- Journalistic Report (15%)
- Group project to organise the event (30%)
Exam and Last exam: the same contents.
- Figueiredo, E. (2003). Dicionário Prático para o Estudo do Português - da Língua aos Discursos. Porto: Porto Editora
Method of interaction
Lectures and tutorials where professional subjects are analysed. Practical classes where written contexts are produced, as well as a multimedia content about a major story, like the ones produced by the newspapers for their sites.
Software used in class