TeSP - Gestão Administrativa de Recursos Humanos, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso nº 3681/2017 - 07/04/2017
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP
- Marta Margarida Santos Dionísio
Does not apply.
Students should be able to:
- Apply a set of skills in specific communicative situations in English;
- Fluently use text interpretation and production skills in English;
- Acquire and apply the grammar needed to achieve the aforementioned goals.
1. The English language in daily life communication and in the workplace context;
1.1Introducing oneself and others and receiving others at work;
1.2. Writing formal and semi formal electronic messages/ letters;
2. The world of work;
2.1. Work and motivation;
2.2. Dealing with complaints;
2.3. Management - art or science?
3. Specific terminology;
3.1. Organizing and managing processes;
3.2 The importance of having and managing a safety and healthy work environment.
1. Articles and pronouns;
2. verb tenses;
5. Adjectives and adverbs.
written test 60% + research work 20% + continuous evaluation 20%
written test 70% + research work - written and oral - 30%
written exam 70% + research work - written and oral - 30%
- Taylor, J. e Zeter, J. (2012). Career Paths - Business English. Berkshire: Express Publishing
- Evans, V. e Dooley, J. e Brown, H. (2017). Career Paths - Management I. Berkshire: Express Publishing
- Murphy, R. (2019). Essential Grammar in Use. (Vol. 1). Oxford: Oxford University Press
Method of interaction
Reading, listening, speaking and writing exercises applying the correct grammar during theoretical-practical lessons joining all the important skills of learning a foreign language.
Software used in class
Does not apply.