Tourism and Culture Management, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 14880/2013 de 15/11/2013
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 45,0 TP
Proficiency in French: intermediate level A2+/B1
On completion of the course the students should be familiar with the French culture and civilisation as well as its touristic context. They should also have fluency in written and spoken French in a professional context.
1. Introduction to tourism. French geographic resources, French tourism policies, tourism-related professions.
2. Tourism-related professions mainly hotels and restaurants (particularities, first contacts, welcoming, bookings, service provision, complaints)
3. Grammar (embedded in the subject contents taught)
- A, A. (1998). Le Petit Robert 1 et 2. --: Clé International
- De Azevedo, D. Grande Dicionário Francês/Português e Português/Francês. --: Bertrand Editora
- A, A. (2016). Apprends et révise la grammaire. Gramática prática do Francês. (Vol. 1). Porto: Porto Editora
- A, A. (2013). Bescherelle . (Vol. 1,2 et 3). Paris: HATIER
Method of interaction
-grammar contents and themes
- experimentation and simulation
- individual or group research
Software used in class