5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 15,0 PL + 30,0 TP + 3,50 OT
- Diogo Gomes Almeida Chambel Lopes
Understanding the static and fluid dynamics and effects of fluid flow on the contours, which can be solid surfaces or interfaces with other fluids. Structuring problem solving.
3. Fluid dynamics and the Bernoulli equation
4. Fluid kinematics
5. Dimensional analysis and similarity.
6. Pipe flow.
7. Differential analysis of fluid flow.
Two tests during the semester (40% + 40%) or a final exam (80% of final grade).
One or two items of coursework (20% of final grade).
Minimum approval grade of 10/20.
- Munson, B. e Okiishi, T. e Huebsch, W. e Rothmayer, A. (2013). Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics. EUA: Wiley
Method of interaction
Tutorials including data-show. Practical exercises solved laboratory experiments as needed.
Software used in class