5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP + 15,0 TC + 3,50 OT
Prior knowledge of statistics and reliability
Ministering to the students knowledge of Maintenance Management. Equip students with tools capable of organizing and / or managing a maintenance department.
1. Introduction to Industrial Maintenance
3. Behaviour of goods and equipments
4. Reliability-based maintenance
5. Maintainability and availability
6. Analysis of maintenance costs
7. Preparation of maintenance procedures
9. Managment of maintenance services
Two written tests (75%) and fieldwork report (s) (25%)
Written assessment includes tests and/or exams. A minimum of 7.0 is required in the written test
- Ferreira, L. (1998). Uma introdução à manutenção. (Vol. .). (pp. 1-193). Portugal: Publindústria
Method of interaction
Lectures and theoretical-practical sessions with content presentation and resolution of worksheets. Fieldwork classes include on-site visits to industry and workshops with Maintenance Engineer as a guest speaker.
Software used in class