Electricidade e Electrónica
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 PL + 15,0 TP + 3,50 OT
- Toni dos Santos Alves
The student will be able to use the fundamental tools and concepts that are required to analyse simple electric circuits, as well as some basic electronic circuits with operational amplifiers, diodes, transistors and digital logic gates.
1. DC circuits.
2. Single-phase AC circuits.
3. Operational Amplifier (OpAmp).
4. Diodes. Theory of semiconductors.
5. Bipolar junction transistors (BJT).
Continuous assessment: 5 reports from laboratory assignments with a theoretical component.
Periodic assessment: written test, exams.
Final assessment: Test or exam 50% (minimum grade 9/20), laboratory reports 50% (minimum grade 10/20).
- Albuquerque, R. (2006). Análise de circuitos em corrente alternada. São Paulo: Érica
- Markus, O. (2007). Circuitos Elétricos - Corrente Contínua e Corrente Alternada. São Paulo: Érica
- Alves, T. (2015). Sebenta Electricidade e Electrónica. (Vol. 1). ESTA: ESTA/IPT
- Svoboda, J. e Dorf, R. (2012). Introdução aos circuitos elétricos (8ª edição). Rio de Janeiro: LTC
Method of interaction
The course content is taught in lectures. Exercises are solved in tutorial classes. Laboratory classes are used to make and test circuits that show the application of concepts studied in the lectures and tutorials.
Software used in class
Multisim is recommended.