Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Tourism
Tourism and Culture Management
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP
Students are expected to understand basic management concepts and apply them with the help of practical cases.
1. Entrepreneurship concepts
2. Entrepreneurship process
3. Project selection methods
4. Preparing a business plan
5. Project funding
6. How to create your own business
7. Business success/failure
Theoretical-practical classes focusing on the explanation of key topics/concepts and student presentation of their final projects.
- Cruz, E. (2006). Criar uma Empresa de Sucesso. (Vol. 1). lisboa: Silabo
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes comprising explanation of key topics/concepts and student presentation of their final projects.
Software used in class