TeSP - Design Multimédia
7 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 90,0 TP
- Vitor Dinis Carita de Jesus
1- Design a project with application of multimedia tools and demonstration of acquired practical and theoretical knowledge, in a unique context / moment
2- Apply designing processes.
3- Demonstrate critical spirit, autonomy in decisions and ability to work in teams.
The unit represents a moment of synthesis that operationalizes masters and concepts, since the practices and the contents are assumed previously acquired in two transversal areas:
a) - Concepts and methodologies of Design.
b) - Multimedia tools and their proper application.
Thus, the listing of specific contents is not justified.
Continuous assessment in conjunction with the practical work done in the classes 30% and final work (individual or group) with a weight of 70%. Students who obtain a grade of 10 or higher in the continuous evaluation are exempt from the examination.
- Morigan, C. (1999). Logos-Identidade, Marca, Cultura. Lisboa: Destart
- McLean, R. (1980). Manual of Typography. London: The Thames and Hudson
- Lupton, E. (2016). Graphic Design Thinking. Barcelona: Editorial Gustavo Gil
- Caldwell, C. e Zapaterra, Y. (2014). Editorial Design - Digital and Print. London: Laurence King Publishing Ltd
- Kupppers, H. (1980). Fundamentos de la teoria de los colores. Barcelona: Editorial Gustavo Gil SA
- Wiedemann, E. (2000). Web Design: e-commerce. Italy: Taschen
Method of interaction
Theoretical practical classes in which masters are operationalized according to the specificity of the project, since the practices and contents are assumed to be acquired
There is no justification for the application of content-based teaching method
Software used in class
Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.