TeSP - Design Multimédia
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP
Students should know how to develop a Digital Marketing plan (1), acquire skills to create websites (2), applications (3) and content for DM (4). They should be able to use social media (5), web analytics tools (6), optimize websites (7), and use competitive intelligence software (8).
1. Digital Marketing
- Definition of concepts;
- Evolution of digital marketing;
- Digital Marketing Plan
2. Website Development for Digital Marketing
- Google Sites
3. Development of Digital Marketing applications for mobile devices
- MIT App Inventor
4. Creating content for digital marketing
- Use of tools to create multimedia content for digital marketing campaigns.
5. Social media (Social Media)
- Social media marketing;
- Crisis management;
- Business intelligence and social media.
6. Web Analytics (Web Analytics)
7. Optimization of websites for search engines
- Search engines;
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
- Definition of strategies.
8. Competitive Intelligence (Competitive Intelligence)
Written open test and a practical group project subject to public discussion; both with a minimum mark of 7 out of 20 to pass without examination.
- Chaffey, D. e Ellis-Chadwick, F. (2012). Digital Marketing - Strategy, Implementation and Practice. (Vol. 1). Reino Unido: Pearson
- Adolpho, C. (2012). Os 8 Ps do Marketing Digital - O guia estratégico de marketing digital. (Vol. 1). Brasil: Texto Editores
- Carrera, F. (2012). Marketing Digital na versão 2.0 - o que não pode ignorar. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Edições Silabo
- Zarrella, D. (2010). The Social Media Marketing Book. (Vol. 1). Sebastopol - CA: O´Reilly
- McDonald, J. (2019). Social Media Marketing Workbook: How to Use Social Media for Business. Scotts Valley, Califórnia: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes with exercise solving.
Software used in class
Social Media tools;
Web Analytics tools;
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) e Search Engine Optimization tools;
Competitive Intelligence tools;
MIT - App Inventor.