Digital Signal Recording and Processing
Master's degree in Digital Content Production
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP + 5,0 OT + 5,0 O
1. Be able to apply the main techniques for recording and editing sound.
2. Designing sound environments for virtual and visual formats.
3. Be familiar with camera operating principles.
4. Be able to edit and mix sound and picture.
5. Understand sound and picture production processes
1. Sound module:
1.1. Sound acquiring and recording
1.2. Sound special efects
1.3. Sound mixing and edition
2. Image module
2.1. Photographic and Video cameras and its main characteristics
2.3.Video for the web
Written tests and individual or group projects.
- Zettl, H. (2003). Television Production Handbook. .: Wadsworth
- Daly, T. (2000). Fotografia digital: um guia prático. .: Centralivros
- Rose, J. (2002). Audio Postproduction for Digital Video. .: CMP Books
- Alten, S. (2002). Audio in Media. .: Wadsworth
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical lessons using laboratorial equipment, audiovisual resources and practical examples.
Software used in class