Liderança de Equipas e Gestão de Conflitos
Mestrado em Gestão de Recursos de Saúde
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 41,0 TP
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
? Distinguish between groups and teams
? Explain the conditions for team effectiveness
? Detect problems in the operation of teams
? Explain the role of the leader in team management
? Identify the different conflict styles
1. Groups and Teams
2. Team effectiveness
2.3 Task characteristics
2.4 Group cohesion
- types of conflicts and its nature.
- conflicts phases,and levels.
- Conflicts causes and consequencies.
- Conflicts management.
- Negotiation in organizational context.
- negotiations preparation.
- negotiation steps.
- methodologies and techniques for negociators.
- Practices and dinamics for a effectiveness negotiation.
Practical cases: 60%.
Final evaluation: examination.
There`s no to take part of examination, who have, in the sum of the cases and frequency, an average equal or superior to 10 values.
- Crespo de Carvalho, J. (2013). Negociacao. Lisboa: Sílabo
- Armstrong, M. (2016). Armstrong's Handbook for Management and Leadership for HR. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
- Damasceno Correia, A. (2012). Manual de Negociação. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Lidel
- Cunha, P. e Leitão, S. (2012). Gestão Construtiva dos Conflitos. (Vol. 1). Porto: Edições da Universidade Fernando Pessoa
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by case study analysis and active learning.
Software used in class