Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (specialization in Control and Industrial Electronics)
54 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 126,0 O
- Pedro Daniel Frazão Correia
- Paulo Manuel Machado Coelho
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
- Ana Carla Vicente Vieira
- Ana Cristina Barata Pires Lopes
- Manuel Fernando Martins de Barros
- Carlos Alberto Farinha Ferreira
- Jorge Manuel Correia Guilherme
Be able to apply the knowledge, skills and tools acquired during the
programme in the professional environment.
Carry out an internship in an organisation or company in an area that falls within the scope of the master's degree.
Assessment of training work. The internship report is subject to public discussion and consideration. For this purpose the ESTT's Master's degree regulations shall apply.
Method of interaction
Work supervised by an academic.
Software used in class