Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Isabel Maria da Cruz Ferreira
On completion of the module the students should have acquired basic knowledge of social psychology, be able to manage organisational behaviour and have acquired interpersonal and intergroup relationship skills.
1.Origins and history of Social Psychology
2.Formation of impressions
5.Intergroup relationships and conflicts
One written test for admission to or exemption from final examination.
Pre-established examination seasons.
- BYRNE, D. e BARON, R. (2004). Social Psychology. New York: Psychology Press.
- LEYENS, J. (2004). Psicologia social. Lisboa: Edições 70.
- LIMA, M. (2003). Temas e debates em Psicologia Social: Identidade, conflitos e processos sociais - A Psicologia Social na prática. Lisboa: Livros Horizonte.
- MONTEIRO, M. e VALA, J. (2004). Psicologia Social. Lisboa: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.
Method of interaction
Theoretical/practical classes supported by datashow resources including presentations and case analysis.
Software used in class