Legislação e Concepção de Instalações Eléctricas (Ramo de Energia)
Engenharia Electrotécnica e de Computadores
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 28,0 T + 42,0 PL + 5,0 OT
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
The students should be able to understand and apply the applicable legislation on design of electrical and telecommunication installations in buildings. They should be able to design general electrical installations and Class C installations and have a good command of AutoCAD.
1. Developing an implementation and budgeting project
2. Organizing a project with a view to licensing.
3. Regulations, standards and legislation applicable to electrical installations projects.
4. Regulations, standards and legislation applicable to telecommunication projects
5. Designing the electrotechnical infrastructures of a building.
Projects of the building electrical installations (65%).
Public presentation and discussion of the final assignment (in the examination season), 10%.
Exam test (25%).
- Kurland, K. (2009). AutoCAD 2D Tutorial, AutoCAD® 2009 2D Training Manual. (Vol. 1). US: AutoCAD
- Anacom, A. (2009). Manual ITED, Prescrições e Especificações Técnica. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: ANACOM
- Republica, D. (2006). Portaria n.º 949 ? A / 2006 de 11 de Setembro, estabelece as RTIEBT.. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Casa da Moeda
Method of interaction
Lectures, tutorials and laboratory classes involving the execution of an electrical infrastructures project with the help of AutoCAD.
Software used in class
AutoCAD, WinElux/Indalux, GEM of the ERICO.