Master's degree in Digital Content Production
1 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 4,0 S + 4,0 O
Creation and development of digital content for a) e-learning and b) cultural tourism.
1. Creation and development of digital content for e-learning platforms;
2. Services and applications for the development of cultural tourism.
Assessment includes an individual assignment based on the workshops attended.
- Shepherd, C. (2012). Digital Learning Content: A Designer's Guide.. s.l.: Onlignment
- Prady, N. (2015). Writing Learning Content for Digital Devices. s.l.: Amazon Digital Services
- Katsoni, V. (2015). Cultural Tourism in a Digital Era. s.l.: Springer
- Reynolds, R. (2012). The Future of Learning Content: Digital Textbooks, Open Content, Apple and Beyond!. s.l.: Amazon Digital Services
Method of interaction
This course unit includes two workshops: one about Part I and another about Part II of the course. Workshops are intended to foster interaction between the lecturers and the guest speakers and the audience involved.
Software used in class
To be defined in the workshops.