Human Resources and Planning
Mestrado em Museus, Património e Sociedade do Conhecimento
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, , 12,0 S + 3,0 OT
Providing expertise in the field of digital culture with the ultimate aim of obtaining new services and applications
through new forms of interaction and learning.
Students are encouraged to examine the cultural goods (furniture, integrated and real estate)
FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR HR
1. Concept of human resource management in relation to strategic planning.
2. Development of the concept of strategy.
3. The concept of human resource strategy.
4. The process of human resources strategy.
PRACTICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES STRATEGY
1. Formulation and implementation of human resources strategy.
2. Human resource strategy into action.
Group work directed by the teacher, presenting it in the end, being
- Armstrong, M. (2014). Armstrong's Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-880). London: Kogan Page
- Bilhim, J. (1996). Teoria Organizacional. Estruturas e Pessoas. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: ISCSP
- Chievenato, I. (1999). Teoria Geral da Administração. (Vol. 1). Brasil: Mc.Graw - Hill do Brasil
Method of interaction
Student-centered methodology that collects items and calls the teacher to help with their research questioning the
teacher and discussing in class.
Software used in class