Internet - Business and Security
Mestrado em Museus, Património e Sociedade do Conhecimento
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 17,0 TP + 8,0 OT
a) Understand the various forms of institutional relations on the Internet.
b) To understand the concepts and principles related to electronic business and Internet marketing.
c) Understand the importance of security and classification of information within an organization.
1. Concepts and models of electronic business
2. Planning of electronic commerce in an organization
3. ICT Security and Audit
4. Internet Risk - threats to secure transactions
5. Online payment systems and electronic identification
Students will be offered work study, to show like articles, relating to business, security and payment systems.
- Cunha, C. e Ferreira, R. (2006). Estratégia e Negócio Electrónico. (Vol. 1). Porto: SPI
- Isaias, P. (2008). Comércio Eletrónico. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Universidade Aberta
- Gouveia, L. (2006). Negócio Electrónico. Conceitos e Perspectivas de Desenvolvimento. (Vol. 1). Porto: SPI
- Tapscott, D. e Williams, A. (2010). MacroWikinomics: Rebooting Business and the World. (Vol. 1). London: Portfolio Hardcover
Method of interaction
Online applications will be used to implement e-business, simulate the execution of payments, audit security and
purchase electronic identification.
Software used in class