Consumer Behaviour and Sales Management
Master's degree in Family Business Management and Entrepreneurship
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 TP
- Know how to apply economic theories, psychological, sociological and anthropological and combine them;
- To acquire knowledge of decision-making processes;
- Acquire knowledge about satisfaction and loyalty;
- Acquire knowledge about consumer behavio
Consumer behaviour analysis: consumer behaviour theories, motivation and involvement, perception, memory and learning, beliefs, attitudes and behaviour, Consumer behaviour in services.
Purchase decision-making process: the process of change, consumer decision-making models; problem recognition; information search; option evaluation and selection. Consumer satisfaction and loyalty - models.
Continuous Assessment: Frequency. Written test. Minimum of 10 (ten).
Final assessment: Exam. Written test. Minimum of 10 (ten).
- Shy, O. (1996). Industrial Organization: Theory and Applications.. Cambridge: MA: the MIT Press
- Rodrigues, J. e Dionísio, P. e Lendrevier, J. e Lindon, D. (2004). Mercator XXI. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Evert Gummesson, . (2002). Total Relationship Marketing Rethinking Marketing Management - From 4Ps to 30Rs,. USA: Butterworth-Heinemann
- Keller, K. e Kotler, P. (2006). Marketing Management. L: Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes of proposed resolution of practical cases. The focus is the discussion of texts and analysis of current cases. Students also conduct individual and group work during classes, being presented and discussed.
Software used in class