Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (specialization in Control and Industrial Electronics)
54 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 126,0 O
- Paulo Manuel Machado Coelho
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
- Raul Manuel Domingos Monteiro
- Pedro Manuel Granchinho de Matos
- Jorge Manuel Correia Guilherme
- Manuel Fernando Martins de Barros
- Pedro Daniel Frazão Correia
- Carlos Alberto Farinha Ferreira
- Ana Cristina Barata Pires Lopes
- Francisco José Alexandre Nunes
- Gabriel Pereira Pires
- José Filipe Correia Fernandes
- Ana Carla Vicente Vieira
Be able to apply the knowledge, skills and tools acquired during the
programme in the professional environment.
Carry out an internship in an organisation or company in an area that falls within the scope of the master's degree.
Assessment of training work. The internship report is subject to public discussion and consideration. For this purpose the ESTT's Master?s degree regulations shall apply.
Method of interaction
Work supervised by an academic.
Software used in class