Master's degree in Prehistoric Archaeology and Rock Art, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 17071/2009 - 23/07/2009
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 8,0 T + 4,0 PL + 4,0 TP + 24,0 S
- Luiz Miguel Oosterbeek
1. Articulation among disciplines.
2. Understanding the process of preparation, discussion and review of academic communications.
3. Understanding the preparation processes of a scientific article.
1. Introduction to the course and research units
2. Scientific areas and dissertations
4. Interdisciplinary work
5. Definition of the first research work on the characterisation of the local sites.
Individual assignment and class participation (Assignments will include: location, geographic and geomorphological context, description, contextual comparison, bibliography).
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by debates and critical reading.
Software used in class