Master's degree in Prehistoric Archaeology and Rock Art
3 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 7,0 TP + 12,0 TC + 8,0 S
- Luís Manuel Mota dos Santos Figueira
Acquisition of instrumental skills (cognitive, methodological, technological and terminological), of interpersonal competencies (interaction and cooperation individually or in group) and systemic competencies (understanding, sensibility and generic and specific knowledge) in museography.
1. Museology and Museography: historical background and general considerations.
2. The museographic construction as knowledge dissemination: potential and limits.
3. Practical component: implementation and evaluation of a museographic project(museum exhibition created for the purpose).
Practical project (50%) and written theoretical component (50%).
- VV, A. (2001). Heritage and museology: a new convergence. Londres: Museum International
- Bessegato, M. (1999). Revista de Museologia ? Arquitecturas para la mirada, nº 17. Madrid: Associación Española de Museólogos
- Linares, J. (2004). O património em sala de aula ? Acções Educativas. Santa Maria: Evangraf
- Ricardo, J. (1994). Museo, Arquitectura y Museografia. Cuba: VEGAP
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by experimental study, research, literature review, and field trips. Practical project done individually or in group.
Software used in class
To define in each session