Cultural Heritage as an Art Product
Mestrado em Museus, Património e Sociedade do Conhecimento
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, , 12,0 S + 3,0 OT
a) Usage of the concepts of tourism resources, products and destinations as applied to cultural heritage.
b) Understanding of the cultural tourism as part of the products and destinations value chain.
c) Knowing the product design and development process
d) Knowing the destination areas planning pro
1. Tourism resources and products.
2. Cultural heritage in the tourism destinations attraction system.
3. Tourism products and destinations value chain.
4. Design and development cultural tourism products.
5. Planning tourism destination areas.
- Crouch, G. e Ritchie, J. (2003). The Competitive Destination: A Sustainable Tourism Perspective. (Vol. 1). Wallingford: CABI Publishing
- Du Cros, H. e McKercher, R. (2002). Cultural Tourism: The Partnership between Tourism and Cultural Heritage Management. (Vol. 1). Binghampton: The Haworth Press
- Moreira, F. (2008). O Turismo e os Museus nas Estratégias e nas Práticas de Desenvolvimento Territorial. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: ULHT
- Poon, A. (1993). Tourism, Technology and Competitive Strategies. (Vol. 1). Wallingford: CABI Publishing
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical seminar;
Software used in class