Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
10 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 10,0 OT
- Isabel Maria da Cruz Ferreira
- Maria Graciete da Purificação Reis Henriques Honrado
- Paula Alexandra da Cruz Silva Pina de Almeida
- Sílvio Manuel da Rocha Brito
- Maria Alexandra Falcão Bento Baptista Vilhena de Carvalho
- Maria Fernanda Pires Aparício
- Ana Luísa Junça da Silva
- Ana Marta Diniz Santos Rodrigues
On a date to be communicated annually, the students wishing to engage in an internship program should contact the course director to formalise it.
a) The internship is a curricular unit inserted in a study plan, and may have another designation besides an internship.
b) The internship aims to offer the student a professional experience, in the final phase of the respective course, making it easier to enter the job market.
The trainee will remain, for the period defined in the respective curricular plan of the course, in an entity of recognized merit and suitability that is willing to accept it. During the internship period, the trainee student will perform a set of activities considered relevant, both for insertion in the work reality and for the host entity, in accordance with the pre-defined internship plan.
Preparation of a report on the activities classified and developed in training camp, which is given a rating by the entity's supervisor where the student matures and the course supervisor.
- Lima, M. e Pimenta, S. (2004). Estágio e Docência. Lisboa: Cortez Editora
- M., O. (2010). Como Fazer Projetos, Relatórios, Monografias, Dissertações e Teses. Rio de Janeiro: Editora Elsevier
Method of interaction
During the internship, the trainee will be supervised by the Supervisor assigned by the ESGT, who may include in-person sessions at ESGT's premises and contacts with the entity hosting the trainee.
Software used in class