Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 1887/2016 - 05/02/2016
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Sílvio Manuel da Rocha Brito
At the end of the term the students should:
- Understand the importance of OD
- Understand the OD process and its players
- Be familiar with the different techniques and tools of organisational
- Be familiar with the different levels of intervention
1. Individual change.
2. Group change.
3. Organizational change.
4. Change leadership.
5. Agents of change.
7. Mergers and acquisitions.
8. Culture and change.
9. Change projects.
10. Change and complexity.
11. Change and uncertainty.
Ongoing assessment: case study analysis (60%) and written test (40%). An average mark of 10/20 exempts students from taking the exam.
Final assessment: written exam.
- Brannick, T. e Coghlan, D. (2010). Doing action research in your own organization. London: Sage
- Anderson, D. (2014). Organization Development. California: Sage
- Hodges, J. (2016). Managing and Leading People Through Organizational Change. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-377). London: Kogan Page
- Cameron, E. (2016). Making Sense of Change Management. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-450). London: Kogan Page
Method of interaction
Lectures focused on case analysis and discussion.
Software used in class