Desenho Técnico II
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL + 3,50 OT
- Bruno Miguel Santana Chaparro
Previous kowledge of geometric solid projections, cuts and sections and axonometric perspectives.
To enable students to 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD). Advanced dimensioning: dimensional and geometrical tolerances, fittings, surface finish. Machine elements drawings.
1. Dimensional tolerances and surface finish.
2. Geometric tolerances
3. Technical drawing of welded joints.
4. Machine components.
5. Advanced application in CAD.
Students will be assessed through individual theoretical-practical work that will be performed during the semester (40%).
- Costa, A. (2016). Projecto 3D em SolidWorks. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: FCA Editora
Method of interaction
After the exposure moments of the theoretical concepts, several practical exercises in CAD will be solved. The SolidWorks® software will be used as a tool to apply the theoretical concepts and to solve practical exercises.
Software used in class