Crítica da Fotografia Contemporânea 1
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 S + 5,0 OT
- Nuno Miguel de Sousa Vieira
a) develop and enhance the knowledge on practices A.C. and F .;
b) Crossing the information on the practice of A.C. and F .;
c) Provide analytical tools adapted to reflect the practice of photography;
d) Identify the F. practice of contingencies in contemporary times;
1. Operating fields and definition of concepts taking as its starting point the production side.
2. Modernism, criticism and refounding:
3. Contemporary art in general and photography in particular and its multiple directions and conceptual contingencies.
Assessment is based on practical assignments and its oral presentation done individually or as part of a team (70%) and a final written project (30%).
- Marleau-Ponty , M. (2000). O Olho e o espírito. Lisboa: Vega
- Barthes, R. (2012). A Câmara Clara. .: Edições 70
- Baudelaire, C. (2004). O Pintor da Vida Moderna. Lisboa: Vega
- Didi-Heberman, G. (2013). O Que Vemos, O Que nos Olha. Lisboa: Editora 34
Method of interaction
Theoretical classes, debates, case studies, text analysis, individual and group presentations.
Software used in class