6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 60,0 PL + 5,0 OT
- Marta Sicurella
- Understand the methods of analytical photometry on analog and digital media, and apply in practical cases
- Enable the student to use the large format camera in all its functions
- Develop a work in architectural photography, applying the acquired theoretical knowledge
Practice with all kinds of optical media and photosensitive supports and respective chemical and computer processing. Analytical photometry: the Zone system.
Continuous assessment: 1 written tests (40%) + practical exercises and reports (60%).
A minimum mark of 8/20 in both theoretical and practical components is required to be admitted to the exam.
- Simons, S. (2015). Using View Camera. New York: Amphoto
- Meadhra, M. e Lowrie, C. (2007). Exposure & Lighting for Digital Photographers only. New York: Wiley Publishing, Inc.
- Adams, A. (1995). The Camera. New York: Amazon
- Adams, A. (1995). The Negative. New York: Amazon
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by case study analysis and multimedia presentations. Practical classes: case study analysis, individual and group assignments, fieldwork, studio work, analogue and digital laboratory.
Software used in class