TeSP - Tecnologia e Programação em Sistemas de Informação
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 TP
Prepare students to learn how to use and foster creativity, hold analytical skills, approach problem solving, and encourage individual and collective initiative.
1. Individual and organizational creativity:
2. Organizational innovation:
3. Organizational learning:
4. Organizational change:
- Management barriers and strategies.
Practical group work that will consist of presenting a prototype of a product or service, with a final classification. Failure to attend the presentation or failure to perform the work constitutes disapproval. During the exam, the evaluation will focus on the presentation and public discussion of a project, with a weighting of 50%, and a written test with a weighting of 50%.
- De Bono, E. (2012). Creatividad - 62 ejercicios para desarrollar la mente. (Vol. 1). Espana: Paidos
- Taylor, R. (2013). Creativity at Work. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
- M., J. e Marina, E. (2013). El Aprendizaje de La Creatividad. (Vol. 1). Espana: Ariel
- Clegg, B. (2016). Instant Creativity. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-183). London: Kogan Page
Method of interaction
The teams of students collect data for a job, in the classroom environment, about each theme of the program, and ask the teacher for guidance in their research, to achieve the objectives proposed in the course.
Software used in class