TeSP - Segurança e Proteção Civil, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso nº 13406/2016 - 31/10/2016
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 S
Prepare students to know how to use and foster creativity, have analytical skills, make approaches to problem solving, and encourage individual and collective initiative.
1. Creative Attitudes:
A. search for new solutions.
B. Develop the ability of expression.
c. Developing shift in thinking and adaptation.
2. Group creativity exercises.
A Problem solving and humour exercises.
B. Anticipation exercises of thought to the issue.
c. Exercise interpersonal challenges.
d. Exercise challenge convention.
and. Exercise self promoters.
f. Exercise tolerance for uncertainty and risk.
g. Exercise motivation.
H. Decision-making exercises.
3. Enable the spirit of conceptualization of ideas:
The. Generation and synthesis of ideas.
i. Ideas for resources.
ii. Ideas for offer.
iii. Ideas for customers.
iv. Ideas for finance.
v. Ideas for multiple epicenters.
A.. Power of anticipation issues.
B. Process of developing ideas.
iii. Selection criteria.
4. Constitution of the team:
a.. Detecting Creative potential.
B. Detecting conflicts.
c. Detecting behavioural styles in the relationship and on task.
The. Build priority list.
B. Design model.
c. Building the model.
d. Model exposure.
6. Learning in partnerships for the implementation of objectives (17th SDGs).
Prototype construction to be present in the end of the course, who will be assigned a classification. The absence to work and the presentation will exclude the student from the evaluation.
During the exam period, the evaluation will focus on the presentation and discussion of a project.
- De Bono, E. (2012). Creatividad - 62 ejercicios para desarrollar la mente. Espanha: Paidós
- M., J. e Marina, E. (2013). El Aprendizaje de La Creatividad. (Vol. 1). Espanha: Ariel
- Pigueur, Y. e Orsterwalder, A. (2011). Criar Modelos de Negócio. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: D. Quixote
- Bornstein, D. (2007). Como Mudar o Mundo. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-472). Portugal: Estrela Polar
Method of interaction
Methodology exclusively centred on students, who work in a indoor environment, about some programme issue, asking teacher several orientation.
Software used in class