ICT, Social Networks and Business Intelligence
TeSP - Segurança e Proteção Civil
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP
- Ricardo Manuel Nunes Lourenço
Know master advanced tools of (1)word processing, (2)datasheets and (3)presentations to know how to make a report, analyse data and make a speech.(4) Analyze facilities of social networks, web 2.0, mobile and e-learning. (5) Business Inteligence
1. Word Processing: Microsoft Word: editing, formatting and structuring of documents, indexes; bibliography; spelling and syntax check, synonyms and translations. Review and collaborative editing; Templates and Forms creation.
2. Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel: Functions; Graphical analysis of data; Data analysis through decision support tools.
3. Presentations: Microsoft Powerpoint: presentation of models; Inserting graphics objects; Organization charts; Videos; Animations and transitions between slides; Timer; Global models; Speaker notes; Presenter view; Record presentations.
4. Social Networking, Web 2.0, mobility, eLearning: Analysis summary of existing social networks and web 2.0 tools. Applications for mobility anytime anywhere. Distance learning and lifelong.
5. Intelligent Business: Trends in Trade, Companies 2020 and new forms of business.
Continuous Assessment: Development of mini-projects; quizzes (40%); Final Project - Group assignment with report and presentation (60%).
Exam Assessment: Individual or group assignment with report and presentation (60%); Mini-projects and quizzes from continuous assessment (40%)
- Campos, R. e Silva, V. e Marques, C. e Mendes, J. (2010). Microsoft Excel 2007: Exercícios com Funções. Tomar: IPT
- Mendes, J. (0). Empresas 2020. Acedido em 20 de outubro de 2016 em http://www.e-learning.ipt.pt/
- Campos, R. e Silva, V. e Marques, C. e Mendes, J. (0). Como fazer uma apresentação. Acedido em 20 de outubro de 2016 em http://www.e-learning.ipt.pt/
- Campos, R. (0). Apresentação do Microsoft Excel 2013. UDTIC. IPT. Acedido em 20 de outubro de 2016 em http://www.e-learning.ipt.pt/
Method of interaction
Lectures and Laboratory Classes
Software used in class