TeSP - Design Multimédia, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso n.º 1895/2018 - 12/02/2018
2 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 22,50 TP
Prepare students to know how to use and foster creativity, to have analytical skills, to approach problem solving, and to encourage individual and collective initiative.
1. Individual and organizational creativity:
2. Organizational innovation:
3. Organizational learning:
4. Organizational change:
- Management barriers and strategies.
Practical group work that will consist of presenting a prototype of a product or service, with a final classification. Failure to attend the presentation and / or non-performance of the work constitutes disapproval. During the exam period, the evaluation will focus on the presentation and discussion of a project, with a weighting of 100%.
- De Bono, E. (2012). Creatividad - 62 ejercicios para desarrollar la mente. (Vol. 1). Espana: Paidos
- Marina, E. e M, J. (2013). El Aprendizaje de La Creatividad1. (Vol. 1). Espana: Ariel
- Taylor, R. (2014). Creativity at Work. (Vol. 1). London: Kogan Page
- Clegg, B. (2016). Instant Creativity. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-183). London: Kogan Page
Method of interaction
Methodology totally centered on teams of students, who perform a work, obeying the syllabus, collecting elements in advance, being able to ask the teacher for guidance in their research.
Software used in class