TeSP - Design Multimédia, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso n.º 1895/2018 - 12/02/2018
7 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 90,0 TP
- Vitor Dinis Carita de Jesus
1- Use multimedia tools in the creation / design of a project.
2- Apply practical theoretical knowledge acquired in the project.
3- Masterfully use designing processes
4- Demonstrate critical spirit, autonomy in decisions and ability to work in teams.
The unit represents a moment of synthesis that operationalizes masters and concepts, since the practices and the contents are assumed previously acquired in two transversal areas:
a) - Concepts and methodologies of Design.
b) - Multimedia tools and their proper application.
Thus, the listing of specific contents is not justified.
Continuous assessment in conjunction with the practical work done in the classes 20% and final work (individual or group) with a weight of 80%. Students who obtain a grade of 10 or higher in the continuous evaluation are exempt from the examination.The exam will be the presentation and defense of the semiannual work / project duly reviewed and improved.
- Morigan, C. (1999). Logos-Identidade, Marca, Cultura. Lisboa: Destart
- McLean, R. (1980). Manual of Typography. London: The Thames and Hudson
- Lupton, E. (2016). Graphic Design Thinking. Barcelona: Editorial Gustavo Gil
- Kupppers, H. (1980). Fundamentos de la teoria de los colores. Barcelona: Editorial Gustavo Gil SA
- Wiedemann, E. (2000). Web Design: e-commerce. Italy: Taschen
- Caldwell, C. e Zapaterra, Y. (2014). Editorial Design - Digital and Print. London: Laurence King Publishing Ltd
Method of interaction
Theoretical practical classes in which masters are operationalized according to the specificity of the project, since the practices and contents are assumed to be acquired
There is no justification for the application of content-based teaching method
Software used in class
Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.