TeSP - Automação Industrial, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso n.º 11774/2016 - 27/09/2016
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 52,50 TP
- Susana Isabel Caetano Domingos
Students should be able to:
- Use a set of oral and written skills in several communication situations.
-Comprehend and produce written texts according to structure and grammar rules.
- Correctly recognize and apply specific vocabulary in the Industrial Automation area.
1. Daily life use of the English language.
1.1. Daily communicatiion
1.2. Informal correspondence
2. The world of work
2.1. Formal correspondence
2.2. Work and motivation
3.1. What is the internet
3.2 What can one do on the ingternet
3.3. Hackers, viruses and identity theft
3.4. Antivirus software
3.5. Preventative measures
4.3. Measurements and conversions
4.4. Safety at work
1. articles, determiners and pronouns
5. adjectives and adverbs
Oral and written work done in class attendance and oral and written works done in class (20%) + Written test (60%) + Oral presentation (20%)
Students will only be exempted from examination if for any of the elements of evaluation, the grade is not less than 8 and their average is equal to or higher than 9,5.
- Evans, V. e Dooley, J. (2016). On Screen - B2. United Kingdom: Express Publishing
- Glendinning, E. (2012). Technology 2. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Murphy, R. (2012). English Grammar in Use. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Hollet, V. e Sydes, J. (2015). Tech Talk. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes in which students should develop listening, reading and writing skills through simulations and comprehension exercises.
Software used in class