Computer Graphics II
Master's degree in Digital Content Production
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP + 5,0 OT + 5,0 O
1. Development of the basic concepts of Computer Graphics.
2. Application of mathematical modelling to programming.
2. Extend the OpenGL implementation of two- and three-dimensional objects.
1. Curve and surface modeling in space
2. Materials and Lighting
Continuous assessment: a computer project.
Final assessment: written exam
- Lipchack, B. e Sellers, G. e Haemel, N. e Wright, R. (2011). OpenGL Superbible: Compreensive Tutorial and Reference. New York: Addison-Wesley Publ. Company
- Carithers, W. e Baker, M. e Hearn, D. (2011). Computer Graphics with OpenGL. New York: Pearson
- Hughes, J. e Vam Dam, A. e Foley, J. (1996). Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice. New York: Addison-Wesley Publ. Company
Method of interaction
Lectures and exercise solving classes using new technologies. Lab classes involving computer analysis and implementation.
Software used in class
C, C++, C# compilers: Gnu (Linux), Visual Studio (Windows), Xcode (Mac OS).