Applied Photography I
Master's degree in Photography
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP + 2,0 OT
On completion of this unit the students should have acquired and expanded skills in all areas of photography expertise and be able to apply them in the professional internship that is part of the curriculum.
1. Project design
2. Bench photography and advertising
3. Photography and heritge, museum works, conservation and archaeology.
Assiduity, motivation, research ability, self-study ability, knowledge assimilation and skill acquisition and presentation/discussion skills.
- AA. VV., .. (1992). Problemi di Restauro, Riflessioni e Richerche. .: Edizioni Firenzi
- Blaker, A. (1989). Handbook for Scientific Photography. London: Focal Press
- Thomas, B. (1980). Light - Its Interation with Art and Antiquities. New York: Plenum Press
- Arnold, C. e Rolls, P. e Stewart, J. (1971). Applied Photography. London: Focal Press
Method of interaction
Guest lecturers or enterprises will be invited to make demonstrations throughout 4 work sessions.
The students will develop practical projects in each specialist area.
Software used in class