Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (specialization in Control and Industrial Electronics)
54 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 126,0 O
- Manuel Fernando Martins de Barros
- Mário Helder Rodrigues Gomes
- Paulo Manuel Machado Coelho
- Raul Manuel Domingos Monteiro
- Pedro Daniel Frazão Correia
- Jorge Manuel Correia Guilherme
- Ana Cristina Barata Pires Lopes
- Carlos Alberto Farinha Ferreira
- Gabriel Pereira Pires
- Ana Carla Vicente Vieira
The students will be able to apply the knowledge, skills and tools acquired during the degree to develop an applied research project.
Develop a practical project in an area that falls within the scope of the master's degree.
Assessment of project work. The Project assignment is subject to public discussion and consideration. For this purpose the ESTT's Master?s degree regulations shall apply.
Method of interaction
Work supervised by an academic.
Software used in class
Depends on the project and type of application or deployment.