Mestrado em Arqueologia Pré-Histórica a Arte Rupestre
3 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 7,0 TP + 12,0 TC + 8,0 S
- Luiz Miguel Oosterbeek
The course focuses on three main research areas:
- Quaternary and human colonisation in Europe
- Hunters-Gatherers Societies
- The first farmers
1. Quaternary and human colonisation in Europe
2. Controversies on evolutionary lineage
3. The human origins in Europe
4. Hunters-Gatherers Societies
5. The first producers
Interdisciplinary work articulated with the Quaternary Geology module. Examination.
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by discussion and comparative text analysis.
Software used in class