TeSP - Animação e Modelação 3D
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 TP
- Marta Margarida Santos Dionísio
The students should know how to: apply competences in communicative situations in the specific area of Animation and 3D modelling; use the interpretation capacity and written production, using the English language in a fluent way; recognise and use the specific vocabulary.
1. English Language - daily communication and professional context
2. The world of work
3. Technology in today's society
4. Audiovisual and Multimedia
5. Technical vocabulary related to the field of Television Direction and Production
6.1 Pronouns and Artilces
6.2 Verb Tenses
6.4 Adjectives and Adverbs
- A test at the end of the semester - 60%;
- Practical exercises, oral participation and attendance - 20%
- Research assignment(written and oral) - 20%.
- Written Exam - 80%
- Research work (oral/written)-20%
- Glendinning, E. (2007). Oxford English for Careers - Technology 1. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Glendinning, E. (2008). Oxford English for Careers - Technology 2. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Dooley, J. e Evans, V. (2018). On Screen - B1. Berkshire: Express Publishing
- Evans, V. e Dooley, J. (2014). On Screen - B2. Berkshire: Express Publishing
Method of interaction
Student-centered communicative methodology applied to the AM3D area, using authentic documents, developing communicative skills close to the professional context through reading, listening, speaking and writing activities.
Software used in class