TeSP - Animação e Modelação 3D, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso n.º 11775/2016 - 27/09/2016
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 PL + 15,0 TP
- João Ricardo Mendes de Freitas Pereira
On completion of the course students should be able to correct image colour creating visual continuity, create add-on graphics and export the final product.
1. Basics of colour correction;
2. Application and configuration of image effects;
3. Graphics development;
4. File compression and export.
Continuous assessment:Attendance(5%), participation(45%), in-class tasks(50%)
Midterm assessment: Tasks completed in class(100%)
Final assessment: In-class tasks(80%), final assignment(20%). A minimum grade of 10 exempts students from exam.
- TAYLOR, A. (2006). Creative After Effects. UK: Focal Press
Method of interaction
Lectures providing key concepts. Tutorials based on practical cases that enable the application of acquired concepts.
Software used in class