Pós-Graduação em Marketing Territorial
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, , 21,0 TP
Acquisition of instrumental skills (cognitive, methodological, technological and terminological), interpersonal competencies (interaction and cooperation in personal and group performance) and systemic competencies (understanding, sensitivity and generic and specific knowledge about the reality of curricular unit), in methodology in the field of documental sciences.
1. The scientific methodology and access to systematic knowledge.
2. The research process: objectives, phases, tools and results.
3. Methods of research.
4. Technical procedures.
5. The methodological structure and language appropriate to each case research.
6. The research project: subject, object of study and processes.
7. Presentation, implementation and results.
Continuous assessment based on class attendance: written test and examination papers. 50% test / exam (theoretical), 50% thematic work (practice). Minimum of 10 values for approval at the curricular unit.
Method of interaction
Expositive method and experimental study, with research, literature review, and field trips. Practical work done individually or in groups
Software used in class