Transmissão de Calor
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 15,0 PL + 30,0 TP + 3,50 OT
- Diogo Gomes Almeida Chambel Lopes
Understanding of heat transfer phenomena, working principle and mechanisms.
Establishing fundamental equations and boundary conditions for typical simplifying assumptions conduction problems, convection and radiation.
Structure problem solving.
2. Heat transfer-conduction.
3. Heat conduction in one-dimensional steady state, and without heat generation.
4. Heat conduction in one-dimensional steady state, and with heat generation.
6. Transient heat.
8. Heat exchangers: types of heat exchangers.
9. Radiation through transparent media.
The tests of knowledge assessment consist of an evaluation component written and laboratory component.
Method of interaction
Tutorials with the aid of datashow and exercise solving and laboratory classes.
Software used in class